- 101L, 121L
- 3 to 500 psid, 0.2 to 35 bar
- Unit: GOST R, INMETRO, RTN, SIL, UL (as an outlet box)
- Warranty: 3 Years
101/121 single diaphram explosion proof differential pressure switches are suited for low-to-high differential pressure, fluid power or process applications where high and varying static pressures, high overrange, proof, shock pressure or cycle rates are expected. They are one of the best performing differential switches and provide outstanding repeatability designed for use in non-corrosive process media, however optional components may be added for corrosive environments.
The 101L and 121L are low-cost, rugged, field-mounted instruments incorporating a flexible modular design that provide cost effective sensing solutions. The two-piece piston design allows for complete differential pressure reversal without damage. Housings are constructed of rugged cast iron.
- Low Cost
- Ranges from 3 to 500 psid
- Set point adjustment with calibrated scale
- Versatile – several housing, switches and diaphragm options