The air differential pressure transmitters of the 984M series are used for measuring differential pressure, positive pressure and vacuum.
The air differential pressure transmitter can selected between two adjoining pressure ranges in same unit.
The air differential pressure transmitter have selectable output via jumper, 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA output, 3-wire.
The air differential pressure transmitter is also available with 4-20 mA output, 2-wire.
- Selectable output via jumper
0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA output, 3-wire
with power supply 24 Vac/dc
- 4-20 mA output, 2-wire
with power supply 24 Vdc
- LED display as option on the 3-wire version
- Pressure ranges
from 0-100 Pa up to 0-250 kPa
- 2 adjoining pressure ranges in one unit,
pressure ranges selectable via jumper
- Response time 100 ms and 1 s,
selectable via jumper
- Micro controller
- Auto zero
- Over, differential pressure and vaccum
- IP54 protection