The Photosynthetic Light (PAR) Smart Sensor is intended to measure light intensity for the frequencies relevant for photosynthesis. This sensor has a measurement range of 0 to 2500 umol/m2/sec over wavelengths from 400 to 700 nm. Enclosed in a anodized aluminum housing with acrylic diffuser and o-ring seal, this model has a 3m cable; a light sensor bracket and light sensor level are recommended.
- Measurement range of 0 to 2500 umol/m2/sec over wavelengths from 400 to 700 nm
- Plug-n-play smart sensor
- Compatible with RX, H21, H22, and U30 family loggers
In what environment does this operate?
This operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this support?
The supports the following measurements: Light Intensity and PAR
- Measurement parameters: average over logging interval, user-defined sampling interval from 1 second
- Measurement range: 0 to 2500 umol/m2/sec, wavelengths of 400 to 700 nm
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 75°C (-40° to 167°F)
- Accuracy: ±5 umol/m2/sec or ± 5%, whichever is greater in sunlight;
- additional temperature-induced error ±0.75 umol/m2/sec/degree C from 25°C. Cosine corrected 0 – 80 degrees,
- 360 degree rotation.
- Resolution: 2.5 umol/m2/sec
- Drift: <±2% per year
- Response time:
- Housing: anodized aluminum housing with acrylic diffuser and o-ring seal
- Dimensions: 4.1 cm height x 3.2.4 cm diameter (1 5/8" height x 1 1/4" diameter)
- Approximate weight: 120 g (4 oz)
- Cable length: 3 meter (10')
- Length of Smart Sensor Network Cable: 3m
Note: Light sensor bracket and light sensor level recommended
– The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU)