• 8 universal analog input channels:
– Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, Pt100 and Pt1000;
– Reading and logging rates of up to 1000/second;
– 24 bit A/D conversion resolution.
• 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as input or output).
• 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common).
• RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave).
– When acting as a master, can read up to 64 registers from other slaves;
– Registers read can be used in logging, alarms or mathematical operations.
• Ethernet interface with a lot of services available:
– Sends alarm warning e-mails (SMTP);
– Provides web pages with channels and status information (HTTP);
– Allows logged data download via FTP (client and server);
– Accesses status and channels values through network management software (SNMP and traps);
– Allows Modbus comunication by ethernet interface (Modbus TCP).
• USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring and download.
• USB-host interface for logged data retrieval through a USB flash drive.
• Up to 32 configurable alarms.
– Alarm actions can include:
– Activating relays;
– Activating digital outputs;
– E-mails sending to multiple receivers;
– Sending SNMP traps;
– Starting and/or stopping loggings.
• Up to 128 virtual channels.
– Basic mathematical functions to be applied on other channels: sum, subtraction, multiplication, division, logic (AND, OR and exclusive OR), square root and power.
• 24 Vdc output for powering up to eight 4-20 mA transmitters.
– AC power (100 to 240 Vac);
– DC Power (19 to 30 Vdc) optional (2011).
• Detachable human-machine interface (optional).
– Keypad and color TFT QVGA display;
– RS485 communication with FieldLogger.
– Up to 100 channels can be logged at a configurable rate.
– Data download through the configuration software or through the freely distributed download DLL.
– Rated UL.