FA 300-2 Ex – Dew point sensor with ATEX approval for Zone 1
measures the dew point resp. the pressure dew point in explosive areas of Zone 1. Protection class: FA 300-2 Ex: I 2G Ex ia II C T4.
With the ATEX approval for Zone 1 the established dew point measuring instruments FA 300-2 can now be used in explosive areas of the industry as well.
FA 300-2 Ex may only be used in connection with approved Ex-rated power supplies or safety barriers or galvanic separating elements with max.:
U0 = 30 V max.
I0 = 100 mA max.
P0 = 1 W max.
Special features of FA 300-2 Ex
- Robust design
- Pressure-tight up to 300 bar
- Long-term stable humidity sensor, approved for years
- 4…20 mA analogue output in 2-wire system
- Further parameters adjustable via software: % RH, g/m³, mg/m³, ppm, V/V, g/kg
- CS Service Software for data storage and calibration (no approval for explosive areas)