- 30 in Hg VAC to 7000 psi, 1 bar VAC to 480 bar
- Unit: ATEX, GOST R, INMETRO, RTN, SIL, UL/CSA; Snap Switch: ATEX, TestSafe (SAA), UL/CSA
- 3 Years
Like its big brother the Big Hermet, the sensing assembly of the Mini-Hermet pressure/compound pressure switch is based on the conventional Static “O” Ring® type that SOR pioneered in the industry more than 50 years ago. The pressure switching element assembly is hermetically sealed in a stainless steel capsule and the maximum explosion proof rating is provided.
The small, compact size of the SOR Mini-Hermet sealed switch makes it extremely popular in offshore oil and gas fields because it is corrosion resistant and it doesn’t require much space on the skids.
- Hermetically sealed snap switches
- Ranges from 30 in Hg vacuum to 7000 psi
- Set point adjustment without declassification of hazardous area
- Worldwide agency listings