The 1800 Series pressure transmitters are well suited for intrinsically
safe applications or conventional transmitter installations where a compact footprint is
impractical. The 1800 Series transmitters utilize an advanced monosilicon pressure sensor
and incorporate a patented encapsulation technology to achieve exceptional mechanical
and thermal isolation.
All 1800 Series transmitters include external push-buttons for device setup and calibration.
If ordered with HART® output they can also be programmed with a HART® communicator.
Additionally, they are available with 2, 3, or 5-valve manifolds. With a standard ±0.075%
accuracy, the SOR 1800 Series conventional transmitters are an exceptional solution for
continuous pressure monitoring.
• Gauge Pressure Ranges
-40 kPa to 40 kPa through -100 kPa to 40 MPa
-5.8 to 5.8 psi through -14.5 to 5,801 psi
• Differential Pressure Ranges
-6 kPa to 6 kPa through -500 kPa to 10 MPa
-0.87 to 0.87 psid through -72.5 to 1,450 psid
• 4-20 mA output with optional HART® communication protocol
• ±0.075% accuracy (URL)
• Aluminum explosion proof housing
• Standard push-buttons for setup
• Optional integral LCD display
• EMC (EMI/RFI) protection
• ATEX / IECEx certified for intrinsically safe and flameproof applications
• 2 year warranty