The Revolutionary MX Series
The new generation of Macnaught Flow Meters, the MX series, is the revolutionary result of over 47 years’ experience applying Positive Displacement Flow Metering Technology to a variety of industries; all of which insist upon durability, reliability and excellence in performance.
Incorporating Oval Gear technology, the MX series is a range of Positive Displacement Flowmeters specifically designed to withstand the rigours of the typical industrial environment, without compromising overall performance.
Ranging from sizes ¼” – 4”, and suitable for flow rates from 0.5 lph to 1200 lpm, the MX SERIES offers a complete range of 316 Stainless Steel and anodised aluminium flowmeters to suit most any industrial application.
A key feature of the MX series is the revolutionary new M-LOCK mounting system, designed for the quick and easy fitting of a Pulser or local Display module to the flowmeter.
The unique bayonet style cam is common to all of the modules, enabling the customer to fit any one of the 6 output options to anyone of the MX Flowmeter Models.
Simply a ¼ turn locks the module into place, and it is immediately ready for service.
Key Features and Benefits
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from Aluminium billet.
- Anodised aluminium meter bodies increases resistance to environmental conditions
- Increased pressure rating (2000 psi)
- Increased accuracy (0.25%)
- Excellent repeatability (0.03%)
- Low pressure drop
- Choice of 6 interchangeable display and pulse output modules
- Choice of five flange and threaded process connections
- Suitable for high viscosity fluids
- 2 year warranty
- Short lead times
- Designed to be easily maintained on-site.
- Backed by Macnaught’s unrivalled technical support network.