FLOMEC® Large Capacity Flowmeters are suited for receipt verification, loading, un-loading & distribution management at petroleum depots, mine sites, marine & aviation facilities. Common transfer applications involve fuels, oils, solvents, alcohols along with the blending of bio & ethanol fuels either pumped or gravity fed. The meters are compact & light weight in construction, important benefits when used in mobile installations or within confined spaces.
FLOMEC® meter options include integral LCD totalisers, flow rate totalisers & batch controllers. These instruments provide monitoring & control outputs including 4~20mA, scaled pulse, alarms & batch control and are also available with robust mechanical registers:
- BT LCD 5 digit reset, 8 digit cumulative totaliser.
- RT12 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser & flow rate. Analogue and Pulse Outputs
- RT40 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser & flow rate. Backlit Display
- EB LCD 6 digit 2 stage batcher & cumulative totaliser.
- M / V* = Mechanical registers ( see model numbering )
(Instruments also available for remote mounting and with I.S approvals)
- Aluminium meters are used for petroleum product including oils and grease, fuels and fuel oils.
- Stainless steel meters are for the chemical, water based liquids or where Aluminium is not suited or permitted.
- Blind pulse meters are available with reed switch & Hall Effect outputs. Quadrature pulse & Integral 4-20mA outputs are optional.
- High accuracy & repeatability, direct reading flowmeter
- No requirement for flow conditioning ( straight pipe runs )
- Various rotor material options
- Measures high & low viscosity liquids
- Quadrature pulse output option & bi-directional flow
- Integral 4-20mA output option
- Optional Exd I/IIB approval (ATEX, IECEx)
Flow rates: 35 ~ 2500 litres / min. (10~ 660 USgal/min.) *
Sizes: 80~100mm (3”~4” NB)
Materials: Aluminium, 316 Stainless steel
NMI APPROVED METERS
Many applications require the use of NMI approved meters.
Flomec Series Flowmeters 1” and above are available with optional
NMI pattern approval with quadrature pulse output.